Friday, 21 March 2014

Feature and Follow #1

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's question is...
   

How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.
Well, when I was younger I'd read the same sort of books; fairies, unicorns and the damsels in distress sort of thing but now I read more of a wide variety. From horror to romance, mystery to contemporary, sci-fi to fantasy. I much rather doing that and I enjoy reading a lot more this way.

I definately read a lot more now than I did 2-3 years ago! Then, I would read maybe one or two books a month but now I read 8-9 a month! I think the different book crazed communities helped me discover more books like booktube, Goodreads etc. 

I think my habits changed because I was fed up with reading the same story over and over and over again. My older brother had actually recommended a few new books to me that I read which I had enjoyed which were not based around fairies that needed saving (Rainbow Magic - I'm talking to you!). 

What do you think? 



Hagar Manssour