Friday 11 April 2014

Feature and Follow #3

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 



Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted over at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This week's question is...
 

Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible) 

 

Despite all the hype, I really did not enjoy
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I picked it up
because I had wanted to see the movie and of course, the amount of hype.
I don't know wether it was the bad sentance structure, the unexplained "romance" or
the annoying main character. I really did try to enjoy it but I could not
hide my hate toward the book. I don't believe that you "shouldn't read it" but I suggest
going into it with caution.

*Note - I wrote a full review last month, click here to read it*

Hagar Manssour
 

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Too bad you didn't enjoy Perks. I really liked it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really liked Perks! Sad you didn't like it, but I guess it really isn't for everyone!


    New Bloglovin and GFC follower! :)

    Our FFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a huge fan of the book either but my daughter loved it.
    New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete