Monday 7 April 2014

Favourite Book Characters (Female)

Because of my (kinda) reading slump, I'm trying to think of my favourite things and elements about books. I then realised that I love a lot of characters so I thought I'd share my favourite females!
(Note - I have already published a post on my favourite males)
These are in no particular order.

1. Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling



2. Mara Dyer from the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin




   

3. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling

 

4. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

   

5. Crescent "Cress" Moon Darnel from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer



6. Beatrice "Tris" Prior from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth

  

7. Violet Baudelaire from the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

 

8. Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson & the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus by Rick  Riordan.



9. Theresa "Tessa" Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare



10. Cassiopeia "Cassie" Sullivan from The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



Hagar Manssour

1 comment:

  1. Yay for badass women! :) Love these characters as well.

    ReplyDelete